1. Where do I send returns?
Please send all returns to:
430 Commerce Boulevard
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
2. How can I check when a product will be back in stock?
Please contact our Customer Service representatives via email or phone at email@example.com or 1-855-559-8800.
3. How can I check the status of my order?
If you are a registered user, go to My Account at the top right hand corner of our website and log in. Your list of orders will appear under Order Status/History where you can view the status of your order as well as re-order. If you are a guest, click the link in the footer of our website.
4. I am interested in carrying the line in my store. Who do I contact and what information do I need?
It is $100,000 retail or $50,000 wholesale to open with our line. Please submit a business proposal with the following information:
- Sales Plan
- Location of Boutique
- Demographics of clientele
- Type of boutique you are opening – is it just beauty or is it combined with a spa or clothing?
- What other cosmetic lines will be carried in the boutique?
- What other vendors will be carried in the boutique?
- Pictures of the shop
Please email your proposal to Marlo Goletsos at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 430 Commerce Blvd., Carlstadt, New Jersey 07072
5. What countries will you ship to?
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
6. I placed an order and did not receive a receipt. How can I make sure my order went through?
If you are a registered user, go to My Account at the top right hand corner of our website and log in. Your list of orders will appear under Order Status/History. If you are a guest, please contact our Customer Service representatives via email or phone at email@example.com or 1-855-559-8800.
7. Why does my credit card keep getting declined when I try to place my order?
Be sure that the billing address and zip code for your credit card matches the address you are entering.
8. Where do I find the ingredients for each product?
The ingredients for each of our products are featured on their individual product pages. Click on the tab that says “Ingredients.”
9. What is your return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your products along with receipt within 30 days of purchase to:
Refunds will be given for the price shown on your receipt. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Products purchased through TrishMcEvoy.com may not be returned or exchanged at retail locations that sell Trish McEvoy cosmetics.
All returns of Trish McEvoy products must include the gift item(s) that were received, and its original packaging in order to receive full credit for the returned goods. We reserve the right to charge the purchaser a fee (and to set off such fee against the credit amount given for the returned item(s)) if the gift item is not returned with the original merchandise.
10. Are your products tested on animals?
No, our products are not tested on animals.
11. How do I find the counter closest to me?
Click on our Store Locator under the Learn drop-down menu on our top navigation bar.
12. How do I check the shelf life of a product?
Each product includes a small number that is representative of the shelf life. Look for this number on the box of the product.
13. How do I find a product that has been discontinued?
Please send your request to our Customer Service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always do our best to find the product you desire in our vintage closet!14. Where do I enter a Gift Card code or coupon code?
Enter the code in the field shown in your cart before checking out. If you forgot to enter it there, a link will be available to enter you code before placing your final order.
15. Who do I contact for PR requests?
Please contact our PR team with any product, interview or information requests via email at TrishMcEvoyPR@tmcos.com.
16. I have a personal beauty question. Who can I contact?
For any skincare questions, our fabulous staff at The Dr. Ronald Sherman / Trish McEvoy Skin Care Center would be happy to answer any questions you may have, please call them at 212-758-7790.
For any other questions, please call or email our Customer Service representatives at email@example.com or 1-855-559-8800.
17. How can I cancel my order?
We are able to cancel orders that have not yet shipped. Please inquire with our Customer Service representatives via email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-559-8800.
18. I can’t remember my password. Where can I find it?
Under the log in prompt, click on the “Forgot Password?” link which will email you your password and allow you to reset it.
19. Do you have a Makeup Professionals program?
We do! Please inquire with our staff at The Dr. Ronald Sherman / Trish McEvoy Skin Care Center at 212-758-7790.